To be a globally recognized organization in managing Industrial Collaboration Programme (ICP) in Malaysia leveraging on national strategic procurement.
We are to create collaborative platforms with partners leveraging on ICP as a technology and economic development tool contributing to the national economic growth and the organizational financial sustainability
- Achieve positive economic returns for the country and also the Company; leveraging on strategic national procurements;
- Structure the ICP and contractization programmes and ensure that they are managed efficiently, effectively and aligned with national aspirations;
- Ensure the management of ICP are in compliance with the National ICP Policy;
- Contribute towards sustainable economy of the nation and Company through business platforms creation, international market penetration, local capability and capacity development;
- Develop capable team in managing ICP and providing consultancy services in strategic areas at the national and global level; and
- Create the presence of TDA in the offset and countertrade community globally.
Our Corporate Values
To be a globally recognized organization in managing Industrial Collaboration Programme (ICP) in Malaysia leveraging on national strategic procurement by 2020.
We shall be guided at all times by four (4) central corporate values i.e. that will drive our behaviors and actions in delivering quality services to our stakeholders. Our distinctive values provide a shared priority, code of conduct and governance in the way we do and deliver our work. These values shall duly influence, guide and shape our operational performance in managing decisions and practices in pursuit of business excellence. These core values shall influence our actions in the day-to-day activity, in interfacing and interacting as ONE TEAM at TDA.
|To uphold the rules and norms of the workplace and carry out our duties in an organized, consistent and professional manner|
|To be accountable for our actions and act in a responsible manner in the course of discharging the duties|
|To perform our duties with total commitment and a clear conscience|
|To be grateful to God for what we have and what we are able to do|
D A ‘ I S